school

Monday, January 10, 2011

Character Posters

     These posters were some of my very first Cricut creations two years ago.  The "Fruit of the Spirit" are wonderful qualities to cultivate in young lives regardless of religious background.  I have always believed that a teacher has a greater responsibility than just instructing academics, we must shape our students' character.  








     I do not even remember what cartridges I used to create these signs.  I remember taking basic shapes, such as a heart, to make the strawberry, and cutting part of a flower to make the strawberry stem.  I used various sized circle to make the grapes.  I have bought the Cricut Preserves cartridge since making these.  I feel certain it would be easier to make using the wonderful images on "Preserves."

Blessings!
Becky 

No comments:

Post a Comment