school

Monday, March 21, 2011

Just Hatched! Opposites Learning Center

Today I am sharing with you the second learning center I made to practice opposites.  


You can read my previous post Ladybug Picnic for more detailed information on how it was made.  I used an Avery template for postcards in Microsoft Word to print the words.  Then I used the "center point" feature on the Cricut Expression to cut each image.  


The folder has a cute title, instructions, and pockets to hold the pieces.  

 


Making classroom games is one of my favorite ways to use my Cricut.  I am looking forward to sharing many other ideas with you.  





Blessings!
Becky

2 comments:

  1. That is super cute, I so need to think about getting a cricut too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. I am still learning to use the Centerpoint feature on the E2. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete