school

Monday, January 10, 2011

First Grade Banner

     This is the bulletin board at the end of our first grade hall.  Those names you see are some of the most wonderful women around.  I am so blessed to work with such a fine group of people.  We moved into a brand new school building this fall.  Our principal wanted our hall bulletin board to serve as a directory to our visitors.  






     For the banner, I used the roly-poly font and a tag from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.  I used my Gypsy to "hide contour" and remove the hole from the original tag.  I turned it around and punched two new holes to string the banner.  The fall leaves and nuts are from the Doodlecharms cartridge.  The ribbon for the border is wired floral ribbon from Wal-Mart.  It is my new favorite bulletin board border.  I think it is much cuter than the old scalloped corrugated stuff.  Don't you?  :)

Blessings!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment