school

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thank you "SNOW" much!

     Teachers, if you are like me, you are blessed with some amazing gifts from your students each year at Christmas.  I always feel that a thoughtful gift deserves a thoughtful thanks!  This year I made adorable penguin cards for my student thank you notes.  I printed the sentiment on 8 1/2 by 11 light blue cardstock and cut it in half to make notes.  I loved the "made with love" tag on the back.  I think I'm going to have to get a stamp to put on my projects.  :)
     While shopping at my favorite Jo Ann's, I ran across some DCWV adhesive paper.  Oh my, adhesive paper, where have you been all my crafting life?!?  Cutting the scarf, beak, and feet out of this heavenly invention made assembling these cards much simpler!  The penguin image is from one of my favorite Cricut cartridges, "Create A Critter."
   And for those of you just stopping by my blog, "Thank you SNOW much!"









Blessings!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment