school

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Luau Place Cards


     One of the many blessings in my life is my second job.  I am a teacher Monday - Friday and have the privilege of working with my mother on the weekends.  She owns an elegant event facility.  She coordinates, caters, and hosts weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and reunions.  Last weekend we hosted a "Sweet Sixteen" birthday party with a Luau theme.  My mother and I like to label the various food and drink items that are being served.  
     The Cricut cartridge, "Life is a Beach" had the perfect images to compliment the theme.  I cut bright colored cardstock into four inch squares, then scored and folded them in half.  I used solid cardstock from Jo Ann's and DCWV "Flower Shower" paper stack.  I think the colors matched beautifully!   











Blessings!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment